Our 12-page trip planner gives you all the information to plan a vacation to Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Intro to the national park's forests, historic sites and trails
- Primer on the park's entrances in Tennessee and North Carolina
- General overview map of the national park and its gateway towns
- What to do if you have 48 hours in the park
- Smoky Mountains wildlife field guide
- Packing list, what to expect for weather and safety tips
Included with your signup is the National Park Newsletter with stories about America's favorite national parks including Great Smoky Mountains National Park. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking at the bottom of the newsletter.
Choose to get even more planning information directly from our vacation partners. (See below form for details.)
Trouble using form below? Try here.
Trouble using form above? Try here.
Featured Vacation Partners
Blount County, Tennessee
Visit the east Tennessee gateway towns to Great Smoky Mountains National Park including the outdoor-recreation hotspots of Alcoa, Maryville, Townsend, and Walland. Go tubing, hiking, and scenic cruising near the national park.
Wildland Trekking Guided Hiking Vacations
Go on an unforgettable hiking vacation. There's a tour that fits nearly anyone who loves to hike in world-renowned, breathtaking landscapes
2018 National Parks Night Skies Photo Workshop Series
Experience national parks in a way that very few people ever will. Sign up for one of our eight night skies workshops in 2017 and learn how to shoot the stars and the Milky Way with iconic national park landmarks in the foreground.