Download our 12-page trip planner PDF which includes all the information you need to start planning a vacation to Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the surrounding area. Here are the highlights of what's included.
- Intro to the national park's forests, historic sites and trails
- Primer on the park's entrances in Tennessee and North Carolina
- Map of the national park and its gateway towns
- Tips about the top six things to do in the park and surrounding area
- Smoky Mountains wildlife field guide
- Packing list, what to expect for weather and safety tips
You'll also start receiving our newsletters - unsubscribe at anytime.
Added Bonus: Receive email and/or mail directly from our vacation partners by selecting a partner destination at the bottom of the form.
Featured Vacation Partners:
Blount County, Tennessee
Visit the east Tennessee gateway towns to Great Smoky Mountains National Park including the outdoor-recreation hotspots of Alcoa, Maryville, Townsend, and Walland. Go tubing, hiking, and scenic cruising near the national park.
Wildland Trekking Guided Hiking Vacations
Go on an unforgettable hiking vacation. There's a tour that fits nearly anyone who loves to hike in world-renowned, breathtaking landscapes
National Park Photography
Experience national parks in a way that very few people ever will. Sign up for one of our photography workshops, from one day to multiple days, with iconic national park landmarks in the background.